Evening all! It's #WelcomeWednesday and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that's joined up to beta test our new community. From the feedback we've had so far I think some of you are as excited as we are about the launch! The purpose of the community is to bring together Model Railway enthusiasts, to help and support each other in our layout building journeys. We'll be sharing our own journeys with you guys as well as tutorials, hints & tips. Plus, when it's all finally been built and uploaded, there will be a First Class section which will include a First Class Lounge, where you can connect with other First Class Members, as well as access all our downloadable kits and texture papers. There's also the ability to go Live through the mobile apps, which I'm hoping to test in the next couple of days. So I'd just like to say a massive thank you to (in no particular order) @Mike B @Josh Swales @Trebor247 @Sam Hill @Rob York @dom @steve.barnett76 @Tim D @diggerevans @rog.manty @roglander @david_watson24 So far only a couple have managed to break anything, so it all seems to be going ok! 😀 Here's to a thriving community! Keep on Shunting 🤘

Posted by justin.noble at 2021-04-21 19:50:25 UTC