#microlayout #boxfilelayout #layoutbuild Some deelcent progress on the boxfile build. I painted over the provided 'water' with a mishmash of brown green and black and I think it looks ok. Work is underway on the first building building and some basic details have been added, I'm not adding lighting to this build so I'm not going too mad. Lastly I've got the foundation's down, I've used self adhesive cork sheets off Amazon (as loathe as I am to buy off them it is needed occasionally), and have stick these to the card bases as per instructions. Next will be plotting out the track work and getting that secured in

Posted by Josh S at 2021-05-27 15:18:38 UTC